Thursday, October 1, 2009

Attitude of Silence

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in an clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness.  Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth."  
-Mahatma Gandhi



One reason why I simply must have a fully converted IR camera-- the photos are irresistibly beautiful.  Image via: tavelkyosoba.  With IR, photographs turn out so whimsical, almost dream like.  It literally captures the unseen beauty in nature, the very essence of life.  Mother Earth is such a wonderful thing, don't you agree?


Oh & I happened to change the address/title of my blog.  It is now http://maisoli.blogspot.com ... I came across the term while doing some random reading last night.  I like the ring to it and it's much shorter than the previous title.  Mai Soli = Never Alone.  I like it.  It can either really creepy or really comforting ;)


In any case, most of today was spent working on a website and converting .pdf's to .docs and then back to .pdf's once I got them all uniform and in the same template.  Quite a long, arduous task.  I had to take a break from it a few times.  Ah, I still have to do some research for another client & reply to all these other e-mails/potential clients.  Hopefully I get more work done tomorrow.  I see it's going to be a cold cold day in Colorado!  I might just want to snuggle up in bed all day :)

No comments: