Monday, October 12, 2009

Early Snow Days.




This is what I woke up to the other morning.  Yippeee!  I didn't go out and play in it though.. it was too damn cold!  Lol.  It wasn't enough snow to make a good-sized snowman either.  I'll hold out on my snowman for now.  It's been really cold and it doesn't look like the weather will let up very much this winter.  I'm expecting tons and tons of snow this season!  Yay.  I love snow.  I just can't stand being cold.  I am a walking contradiction.  At least I'm not dying of heatstroke like the rest of the kids in Hawaii.  Hahahah ;)


In other news.. anyone watch/hear the Broncos vs. Patriots game yesterday?  We're 5-0, b&tches!!  Who woulda thunk?  After a less than spectacular preseason, the Broncos have bounced back and keeping a 5 game winning streak.  Yesterday's game was a game of epic proportions.  The protege (Broncos coach, Josh McDaniels) pitted against the mentor (Patriots coach, Bill Belichick).  This game also had the potential to solidify the Broncos spot as an up-and-coming team this season, to quiet all the nay-sayers.  Of course, people will still hate, but what are you going to do?  I have to admit, I wasn't very optimistic about the team this season, but I remained hopeful.  We have a tough schedule ahead of us and I hope the Broncos continue to do well!  The offense and defense are looking pretty solid!  Cross your fingers for me that I win the Canon Sweepstakes so I can win a camera and shoot photos the Broncos on the sidelines!!  Hehe.


P.S.
I forgot to mention earlier, I think my brain is going crazy.  Last night by far showcased the weirdest dream I have ever had.  Peter & I had twins, a boy & a girl, I think.  They were half human, wait for it..., half dogs.  Yes, dogs.  They looked like regular babies, but with white, brown, & black hairs/fur.  I dreamt of going to a grad party of an 'online friend' who was pretty well off.  She denied access to people that were only invited to the 'formal' grad party since the 1st party was just for good friends.  At the formal party, she hired singers, young children, that created music by rubbing the rims of cups and singing along.  Think on the lines of church choir children & classical music.  The formal party turned into a theme park-ish kind of vibe by the shore.  There was a merry-go-round and a reggae band performing (if only I could remember that song!).  During the performance, beyond the cliff, a huge tidal wave started heading towards us.  We all managed the first set, but then an even bigger wave followed.... That as far as I remember. Weird.

No comments: