Sunday, August 30, 2009

When In London.

London has been great thus far.  Everything is damn expensive.  Everyone is hustlin` & bustlin'.  The streets are lively.  Never a lack of uninteresting passersby.  The accents.. oh the accents!  I love it.

I am so fascinated with my little nephew (my cousin's son!) everytime he speaks.  Even my cousin & his wife's accents have changed.  So awesome.  Hahah!

We've pretty much seen all the staples here in London.  Most of the must-sees.  We didn't do any tours or go inside really.  We missed our chance to see inside Westminster Abbey due to my misjudgement on the Tube rails/paths.  We ended up walking another 20 minutes to get to the church.  By then the service was ending :(  Ugh.

We did take a tour of the Chelsea stadium (Soccer/Futbol) today though.  This was moreso for Peter than me.  Haha.  He looked like a little kid in a candy store, all googly-eyed & drooling at the site before him.  He's happy now.

As long as we get to go to Stonehenge, I will be satisfied.  Seriously.  That's all I want to see.  Anyhow, I'm pretty pooped.  Night night.

2 comments:

Leytonrhys said...

im glad youre blogging from there. more pics, please.

jalene said...

have you gone to the pubs then eaten kebab's after? eaten chips?