Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Day.

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
  ~Mahatma Gandhi


I took time off from all the cover letter writing & application filling to stop and make myself feel pretty.. er, prettier.  Hey, nothing wrong with that.  I find that when I feel pretty, I feel happier.  Hah!  Not that I am lacking confidence ;)  Not the case.  It simply feels nice.

I also stopped and took a few photos.  I haven't really played with my camera in a long time.  I'm happy with the results :)  I got some great photos of Lexi & Zeus.  I'll have to post those in a follow-up entry.

I spent a good amount of yesterday, TEXTING those two.  Funny.  I enjoyed it.  I am rather happy with the results as well.  Makes me feel like a played a hand in it all in a strange way.  I usually try to avoid these situations, but this one was simply unavoidable.  Best of luck, loves.

Today wasn't as productive as I would've liked it to be, but there's always tomorrow.  Peter & I will be heading to Denver to visit his mom for a bit.  Haven't seen her in forever.  Maybe I can get my iPod fixed as well?  Hopefully there's time.  We shall see :)  

Here's a full-shot of the photo I posted above:




No comments: