Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sex Dream Interrupted

"Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened."
 ~Jennifer Yane


Hahahaha, SO SO true!  A friend of mine posted all these photos of us during our Freshman year of college.  In looking back on these things, you really can't help yourself but wonder, where did all that time go?  What happened?  How did we get to this point now?  

I feel like the past 5 years have been such a blur.  An awesome blur that I wish could go on forever.  Then there's reality.  We're growing up!  Kinda.  I'd prefer to be a kid forever.  I'll try my hardest to resist the oncoming reality.

Oh, before I forget... I had awesome dreams last night.  The first had a bunch of my good friends, but I don't clearly remember the details.  My second dream... it was so vivid.  It took place in the room that I fell asleep in.  The time, the daylight, everything matched up between my dreamstate & reality.  I was laying in bed with my boyfriend (in my dream) and then as I was about to rip his clothes off, mount him, & have the greatest sexual extravaganza of my life.... I hear "Baby, it's 9:22. You should get up."  HAHAHAH.  Ultimate epic fail.  Total buzzkill.  I can't believe I was woken up from my dream.  It was going to be epic.  I've been waiting for a "sex dream" for a while.  Have you ever had one?  It's pretty amazing.  HAHA.  My dreams lately have been so vivid.  So happy.  I woke up this morning with a smile :)

Just a slight afterthought to tie the picture in more....

Everyday should be like your birthday.  Reborn.  Refreshed.  Renewed.  A new day.  A happy day.

The photo above is the birthday cake that I got for Peter earlier this month.  It's a single layer German Chocolate Cake.  It was quite delicious.

No comments: