Friday, August 21, 2009

I Likey The Dresses.

I seem to have taken a liking to dresses over the course of this past year.  They're rather convenient and easy to slip on.  It was a bit cold on this day (Sunday) so I wore tights.  I slipped off my jacket once I got in the house.  I made it back home just before the thunderstorm kicked up and the rain started falling.  Yay.  I'm lucky Lexi is always a willing model.  She's such a good girl.

I just realized that almost everything I'm wearing I got for super cheap.  HAHA.  

- Hurley Dress- $2.99
- Puma Roma Shoes- $19.99
- Beanie- $6.99
- Tights- $1.50

Anyhow, yesterday Peter & I got some Papa John's Pepperoni pizza after he got off of work.  We stopped by the grocery store to get some snacks while we waited for our pizza.  When we got home, we ate all but one slice, drank a bunch of soda, ate a bunch of chips, & munched on some twinkies.  Goodness.  Junk food addicts.  Sometimes I wonder how my kidney's and everything else takes one all the crap food.  Haha.  It's ok though, it's been forever since I've had a pizza.  Now I just want more... :)

Of course... we passed out for the next couple of hours.  I woke up still SUPER full.  We then played scrabble and Peter finally succeeded in beating me during the last game.  BOO!  I had the crappiest letters everrrrr.  Rematch!

I woke up pretty early today.  I woke up to Lexi sleeping on the bed with me (as usual).  She couldn't last more than a day without doing this!  Ever since I washed all the sheets & pillows, I didn't allow the doggies on the bed.  I must've been sleeping really good if I didn't notice her sneak her way on.  Haha.

Once I was really awake, I wrote up three cover letters and sent out two of them.  I hope someone calls me back soooon!  I need a job.  A full-time job.  Once that happens, I can start saving up some moolah.  I've got my eyes set on all these goals.  I think I should create a vision board sometime soon.  It'll be nice to see all the things I want all in one place.  Yes, I think I'll do that.

Till then... job hunt continues!

No comments: