Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Taking Advice.

I took Jalene's advice.  I can freely write without consequence, without inhibitions.  In 5 years, right Jalene?  Who knows where we'll be in a few years.  For all we know, 2012 is gonna be the year of the Anunaki, Lol.

I'm currently debating whether or not to send this message at the moment. Ah f&ck it.  All guards down until I go back to reality in a couple of hours.

Yep, back to Colorado... Leaving on a jet plane again.  *shivers*  I don't like the thought of planes.  In about 12 hours.  Thinking about leaving home again is kind of making me sad.  I never feel fulfilled.  Not enough.  Nothing is ever enough.

All things aside, I think I feel a little guilty about leaving my mom again.  I know she'll miss me terribly.  Her health has been better, but I'm praying that her medications start working.  It's been 3 months.  I don't want to even bare the thought of her needing surgery, especially in THAT area.  It's critical her medicine works. *sigh*

I guess I should do more packing.. my thoughts are becoming incoherent.

No comments: