Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Love Peaceful Melody


I took this photo of Lucky & Ngayaw a couple of weeks ago. Kitty is Lucky's best friend. He absolutely loves her. Haha. It's the cutest thing. Look at them all happy and jolly. I love this photo!

It's been fairly quiet on my end lately.  I haven't been going out with the friends as much, but concentrating more on spending time with family.  Family takes precedence after all.  My sleeping schedule is so off these days anyway.  I stay up all night, wake up early, and sometimes manage to take a nap in between.  By the time anyone texts me to have lunch, I've already eaten.  Or sometimes I get texts 30 minutes to an hour before the actual planned event.  I've never been fond of those.  It's rather cumbersome most of the time.

It's strange, but I only have 3 more weeks here and I feel as though I haven't accomplished anything.  I am going to make a list of things I want to get done/do before I leave so that I can set goals.  Sleep can always wait.  I can sleep on the plane if anything!

My brother and I will start on our "Dog House" project today.  We were supposed to start it 3 weeks ago... Haha.  We also have to practice our song in the afternoon for Church.  I am not a singer... I don't even really know the song.  This could get interesting.  I also have to clean out one of the rooms in the house.  I've been telling my mom I'd do it for weeks and got a good amount done.  I REALLY need to finish most of it tomorrow.  Although, my back is killing me.  I hate it.  Just need to wait it out for another 1 or 2 days and the pain should go away.

Other things I'd like to accomplish/do this week:
  • Give all the dogs a bath
  • Wash the 4runner & the seat covers (need to by wetsuit shampoo for this!)
  • Talk to my aunt about designing a website for the church
  • Send out resumes
  • Start planning London trip(!!)
  • Go to the beach
Am I missing something?  Probably.  My mom will have me doing something in no time.  I have to wake up in about 3 hours to take her to the Farmer's Market again.  Haha.  Another early day. 

No comments: