Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hanging out with the boyfriend.

After Peter got off of work today, we headed over to Loveland for a couple of things.  First, we went to pick up these board games that I bought off of a guy on craigslist.  I bought Taboo, Cranium (Regular Edition), & Scattergories!  I'm so happy & stoked that I got these games because I've been wanting them for a long time and I got them all at once.  The best part, it was only $22.00 for all the games :D  They're used, but I don't mind.  One of the games alone, brand new, would be the same price.  Score!  He had a BUNCH (100s) of other games & I may just have to buy from him in the future again.  I love board games!  Peter just doesn't like em as much :]

After we picked up the games we went over to Pho Lan, a new Vietnamese Restaurant in Loveland that serves pho.  It was a perfect choice for the gloomy weather!  We both got the Bo Vien (Meatball) pho.  He got a large and I got a medium, which was more than enough!  We also got an appetizer of 6 crab & cheese wontons and vietnamese iced coffee for Peter.  Everything was $21.00!  Well-worth the money if you ask me.  I enjoyed the meal and it was very affordable.

We headed over to Layne guys' house afterwards to drop off this girl's shoe that I accidentally took during my drunken stupor ;)  Oops.  Haha.  I also needed to get my pants that I left at their house.  Wish we stayed longer, but next time :P

We headed to Centerra to check out the shops.  GameStop, Best Buy, PacSun, & Lids.  Peter walked out with the new Method Man & Redman CD & a Colorado Rockies hat from New Era.  Then we headed back to Greeley to check out Blockbuster.  There were A LOT of good deals, but we decided not to get anything though since we won't have time to watch a movie this week.

LAST stop... King Soopers!  I really really wanted ice cream.  I bought a half gallon of Dreyers ice cream for $2.67... amongst other incredibly unhealthy things that I normally eat/drink.  2 liter Pepsi, Keebler's Fudge Striped cookies, bag of Nestle Crunch, bag of Baby Ruth, and Haribo Gummy bears.

I know, I am SO unhealthy :)  Bad habits die hard.  It doesn't help that Peter LOVES candy and I LOVE chocolate.  Lol.  Ever since I started drinking soda again though, I've gained the weight that I lost, which in retrospect is probably a good thing.

I'm pretty tired, but I'd like to go ahead and do a bunch of other stuff like cleaning up & organizing before I sleep.  All in all, it was a good afternoon with the boyfriend.

No comments: