Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sleep Talking Man

It's almost 4AM, but because I am cracking up so much right now, I need to share this with everyone.  This couple was featured on Yahoo news a few days ago and it was just so full of 'WIN' that I had to go check it out for myself online.  I found their blog and have been cracking up with every single entry.  No joke.

A British man, a voice activated recorder, & a plethora of dreams make for some great entertainment.  He talks in his sleep and oh man you simply can't make this stuff up.  The best part is that they put up some actual audio of him sleep talking.  It just adds so much more when you hear it.  I know I'll have to share it with peter in the morning.  

I don't know think I could ever sleep if Peter talked like this in his sleep.  I would be laughing so much, I just wouldn't be able to contain myself and relax enough to get some sleep.  So go check it out!  I've had many many laughs thus far.

Lastly, I read this article tonight and it's just so super cute I have to share it :)  I have a soft spot in my heart for dogs.

No comments: