Monday, January 4, 2010

Everybody Loves Raymond Episode

This is just a side note... an afterthought of all things I've been wanting to post about these past weeks.  I just never come around to actually finishing a post and hitting "publish."  I've had many adventures over the past few weeks and many great lucky days I'd like to post about.... I will get to those eventually.  Haha.  What I really wanted to post about at the moment.. 


Have you ever watched that "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where Debra finds a tape that Ray kept from 1982 with a recording of his then-girlfriend breaking up with him?  Then this whole ordeal blows up where Ray wants to share all the things they've kept from past lovers.  


Yeah, so I watched that episode the other week and I was just thinking about all the things that I have kept that past boys of interest have given me.  It's just a funny thought.  I wonder what Peter would say or think if I told him who certain things were from and their significance.  LOL.  I still wear & use some of those things and so does PETER!  Unknowingly of course.  Ahahah.  


Watching that episode also made me want to open up my own box of past memories.  Sadly, it's tucked away in my closet in Hawaii.  I honestly don't think it would bother Peter knowing that blankets, stuffed animals, etc. once had a significance.  As long as it doesn't mean anything anymore right?  I'm just kind of sentimental and like to keep those kinds of things.  Not that it means anything to me anymore, but it certainly does humor me and reminds me of some things that I may have forgotten :)


Here's to bigger, better 2010!  Just 2 more years until the end of the world. I keeeed! Do you really believe that?  Haha.  I must say, 2009 managed to pull a full 360 on me though.  If you know what went on my life in 2009, you know what I mean.  It went up, down, up, down, down down down, down, up, up, up.  Shall I call 2009 the essence of the Konami Code (*shows inner nerd)?  It certainly tested my strength and spirit.  THANK YOU to those that stuck with me & listened.  I don't go to many people about my life, so consider yourself lucky ;P 


Everything considered, I couldn't have ended 2009 on a higher note.  I was just extremely blessed and continue to be blessed everyday.  Needless to say, I was/am very lucky sweepstakes wise :)  I'll post more about those wins later. <3

No comments: