Tuesday, June 23, 2009

project: graphic design


The above image was today's project and basically sums up my whole day or at least MOST of the day.  I obviously changed his name and address ;)  I must say, I definitely experienced a lot of creative block along the way.  It's been a long good while since I've designed anything.  Doing this invitation for aunty Arlyn definitely made me miss it.  I guess it's nice to be given side projects like this once in a while.

Doing this definitely made me want to brush up on my graphic design again.  I also need to work on layout/placement.  Overall, I think think the invitation was a success!  Aunty Arlyn liked it and now I just hae to put it on a CD for her.  At least I did something productive today despite finally going to sleep at 6am.  The early morning was a debacle of sorts... it deserves a whole entry in and of itself.  However, I'll save it for a later time.  I have to be up in 3 hours!

No comments: